Digital Schools Awards Digital Wellbeing Award for Cyber Resilience and Internet Safety:
What is Digital Wellbeing Award and what do schools need to know:
- Digital Wellbeing Award is a Special Recognition Award for Cyber Resilience and Internet Safety. The award is the latest version of the Cyber Resilience and Internet Safety Badge which was released in 2019
- This is the first initiative of its kind to be delivered in Scotland
- Digital Wellbeing Award has been designed to provide education professionals with the resources and support required to help pupils safely navigate the digital world
- The framework has been developed by Digital Schools Awards in partnership with Education supported and is supported by Scottish Government, Child Protection Unit & Police Scotland
- Digital Wellbeing Award is open to both primary and secondary schools
- Participation is FREE
- Schools can apply for Digital Wellbeing Award without going for The Digital Schools Awards or it can be done in conjunction with their application to become a Digital School
- There are the four steps in the programme:
- All questions are compulsory; however documentation or evidence may cover many statements. You are not required to upload evidence for every statement. All evidence will be reviewed prior to the validation visit.
- Schools can register online at www.digitalschoolsawards.co.uk/user/register . If your school is already registered simply log-in, go to the My Self Evaluation Menu and select Digital Wellbeing Award.
- Email email@example.com for help/further information
Cyber Resilience and Internet Safety – DigiLearn (glowscotland.org.uk)